RSSM Industry Service Groups
Japanese Services Group
At RSSM, we understand that managing a growing global workforce can utilize significant resources. Our Japanese Service Group ("JSG") has expert team members and experience which covers broad compliance, advisory and administration services to support your organizations' worldwide businesses and employees working in a foreign country. RSSM's JSG team members have current practical knowledge from ongoing work with major Japanese companies not only of regulatory policies, but also of Japanese tax customs, policies & practices. We also speak fluent Japanese.
RSSM's JSG can provide a single source for addressing the following individual and corporate international issues:
- Income Tax Compliance - pre-departure and pre-return counseling, preparation of tax returns and tax reconciliations and correspondence with tax authorities.
- Payroll Advisory Services - to help comply with withholding and reporting requirements.
- Pension Compliance and Planning - to help comply with international pension and any potential US Social Security issues. Individual financial planning can be provided in order to optimize the use of both US and Japanese retirement accounts and existing investments.
- Equalization Programs - advise on fair and market based hypothetical tax calculations in order to determine your firm's tax equalization program.
- Consulting Services - provide accounting, auditing, corporate tax filing, strategy and planning for US subsidiaries of Japanese corporations.
- Executive Compensation Services - provide structuring and designing various compensation programs, such as deferred compensation plans, pension and profit sharing distribution planning, life insurance designs as well as employment contracts.
For information contact: